|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
15 members (Computerwise, tomp, S/Y Mockingbird, Kennys, FFSXM, Islandercpl, Scostello, DaveinFL, calle313, KDE12603, SXMScubaman, nevar37, tangerine3, 2 invisible),
390
guests, and
116
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
Having done STT for many years I am currently in the DCA/SJU/EIS camp....checking for our May trip DCA/SJU/EIS Jet Blue/Silver is currently $598 round trip booked together and DCA to STT is $412 round trip...and then need to add ferry both ways...
Also I find SJU has more last minute alternative options since we have been "stuck" in STT and Miami on the way home multiple times
From DCA there is rarely a direct flight option to STT and since we originate in DCA anyways I like this option better...
Didnt seem to me to be a shortage of options to either place but maybe I am missing something.
OP-That is a great handle...was just in my bilge yesterday putting heaters in
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|