We were there a week or so ago staying at La Playa and spoke to Luc at Orange Fever a few times.

He has chairs out for rent and is serving some drinks. He is working on the Orange Fever bar most week days, The kitchen will be in a container so that it can be easily moved. The container is on site and they will be encasing it so that it looks nice

Luc hopes to open in December, but that depends on the Collectivité getting utilities to the sites and they pretty much have not delivered on any of their promised dates, so who knows.

We also spoke to a young man who hopes to open one of the concessions near Orange Fever and he said that he had been given an opening date of December 8. I am highly skeptical this date will happen, but that's what he has been told.

There has been some work done on the other sites (Chez Leandra), but I think that a lot of the folks are waiting until the Collectivité delivers on their promises before doing much more work.(That is strictly my opinion, with no concrete information to back it up .)

Ted.

Last edited by Ted_n_Jan; 11/17/2019 02:03 AM.