So! It’s Sunday evening and we’re definitely on the downside of our stay.

I’d love to have a wonderful slate of exciting things we did today to share but about as good as it got was pool time here at BSV with long-time Canadian friends.

We did have an awesome dinner here at home - grilled rib-eyes, and yes we brought them with us from home and no it wasn’t to save money since we have still managed to spend a small fortune on other foodstuffs. Oh, and Chef Johnny made campfire baked potatoes to go with the steak. Yummy!! Kudos to the chef since he did an awesome good job and they were cooked to perfection. And sadly, that’s about it.

The waves are still crashing although people have been in the water here today, and the surf is still rising to about four feet or so from our beach loungers. There are a few more working boats anchored off the beach but no more mega yachts out there. Saba and the other near islands are still visible, some more so than others and a special treat this morning was watching so many sailboats under sail as opposed to motoring by. And there you about have it........

My thanks to those who have been traveling along with us and my apologies for the lack of anything exciting to share about this trip. Two more full days and then it’s head back to reality Wednesday. And that really sux.......But even with that said, from our perspective it has been a lovely trip in every way.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."