|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,056
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
tpcook
Vero Beach, Fl and South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda
Posts: 4,349
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
7 members (GOTOSUN, marksxm, Rumlover, DanS, daveb7, rick s, 1 invisible),
980
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2 |
I saw this mentioned in another thread, but as someone who has many bought BVI Calendars for years for myself and Christmas gifts, seeing it confirmed that Dougal Thornton is not publishing a 2020 calendar is crushing. I guess I'll just flip back through 2019 pictures and hope that Dougal, or someone will pick up the torch for 2021.
Louis from Houston
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|