We stayed there a long time ago. I think Studio PINEL was where we stayed, which is upstairs from Tintamarre. The porch was the BEST part of the unit, as it had an ocean view and it was huge. It was very private and we often didn't wear any clothes out there. I don't know whether Tintamrre would have an ocean view from the terrace there or not. I don't know whether they have done any renovations since we stayed there or not, as the pictures look about the same. At the time, as I recall, the lady owner did not speak any English, only French, which was somewhat difficult for stupid Americans like us who speak no French. The parking was fine, and there weren't many people there when we were there. As I recall, way back then, we had to do some weird thing with the deposit, made it in person on a stay before our scheduled stay, but it worked out OK. It was a long time ago, so don't remember a lot about it, but it was walking distance from the Village, if you don't know where it is, exactly.

Carol Hill