Wow! I remember how helpful this board was 8 years ago when planning our first trip to BVI, but you all have surpassed my greatest expectations! I re-read the Contract, and it looks like the fees are covered:

"The charter fee includes the services of a Captain and Crew, meals, standard ship's bar, cruising taxes and permits, air conditioning, fuel, mooring ball fees, all
expenses related to running of the vessel and use of on-board sports equipment. The charter fee does not include crew gratuities, excessive alcoholic consumption, and optional: premium beverage brands, fine wines, champagne, marina dockage, off yacht excursions, BVI individual fishing licenses, telephone, airport transfers, trip insurance or similar expense incurred by the CHARTERER."

We sail out of Red Hook 6/20. I just went back and read my trip report from 2011, and now I can't wait to get back. We had such an amazing time, and it looks like Anegada was my favorite place in the world at that time next to JVD and Soggy Dollar. So, I'm going to push for that if it's possible.

We will be on the Tabula-Rasa, my husband booked through Sailing Directions. There are 3 dives included, and dive master is onboard.

I will inquire about storage options, as we are planning on spending a few days on St. Thomas after we return. I've used duffel bags before, and am not smitten with soft sided luggage but understand the need for this. Was going to opt for a 55L backpack, as I thought the wheeled bags weren't and option on the boat. I will double check with the company we booked through. Rolling beats carrying any day.

Once again, thank you a million times over. I wish I was already there now,,,18 degrees in Colorado this morning, Yikes.

[Linked Image]