Thanks for your nice report. I agree with you and SXMmartini about breakfast on the patio at Holland House (the Ocean Lounge restaurant). The port view from the deck is beautiful as you sit there and eat breakfast with the cruise ships coming in (my wife and I play a little game where we try to name the cruise line before the other one does), and the breakfast buffet is always well stocked and delicious. Plus, if they don't have it they'll make it for you. Although this area gets quiet at night, and the number of nearby restaurants is limited, we enjoy staying at Holland House because it's sort of centrally located. Orient Beach is 25 minutes to the north, Simpson Bay is a half hour west, and the port is right at the doorstep if you want to catch a ferry to a nearby island (like Saba or St. Bart's). And, the staff here has always been nice and very accommodating in past visits. When we made our return trip after Hurricane Irma they were so thankful that we chose this hotel again and tried to remember their names they had a complimentary bottle of champagne sent to our room with a thank you note on our first night back.