A lot has to do with permits for these vessel removals. Two years ago, while cruising around on our Rhino riders we saw dozens and dozens of wrecked vessels from small to large. We were told that a salvage company came in, started to remove these vessels. Was told, no permit, you have to leave. So vessels like "The Pink Iguana", she's still there. Two years ago on our Rhino riders I found a small freighter that knock a house off it's foundation in Sandy Ground. She's still on top of it!! We saw it again on our second trip this past November!! I would post some photo's, not sure how that is done here. (Yes I know, "S G" is on the French side, just making a point) So if you think that there will be movement with any emergence, you are sadly mistaken. Side note, now that the "Tub" "D-Boat" is smashed up against the rocks in Beacon Hill. God know how long it will take to remove that!! Now that is really dangerous!!! If it gets lose, God knows where it will end up??? I said it long time ago, it should have been dry docked until she was fully functioning!! IMHO.

Sand Gravity, got to love it!