The best dive site in the BVIs is usually considered The Rhone and it takes 2 tanks to see it all. You can do a rendezvous from Norman or Cooper if you need a divemaster and you don't have one in your crew. There are certainly dive master captains, but I don't know if TMM has one. We had a dive master instructor when we took our sailing classes from Swain.

When we see kite surfers, they are usually between the North Sound and Necker so there must be something special about that area. Maybe ask Leverick if they can suggest a place to book lessons.

The best meal I had on our last trip was the lobster at Pirates on Norman, but it's not cheap. Wonky Dog is also a good spot to bring a big group for food - be sure to order ahead. Leverick has solid food upstairs. Oil Nut Bay had great food on our last trip but the portions are tiny and expensive.

I have always wanted to get a massage at the floating spa in White Bay but the scheduling has never worked out for me. Maybe someone else can speak to the quality of the therapists there - the setting is certainly special!

Just some general feedback - it sounds like you're planning too much for a first trip. Fishing, diving, kite surfing, massage? I would maybe choose 2 and keep the rest of your schedule flexible. You don't want to be racing from spot to spot and you'll need to arrive early at the popular anchorages to make sure you get a ball if you have something booked for the next morning. There is also Boaty Ball to consider but it's pricey and unreliable that you'll get one every time you want one.