Hi there. I had read all about the noise from Roxy's, etc and I was concerned that possibly it might be too loud for us. Honestly,,,we never even heard Roxy's from our outside living areas at Sol Y Mar. We were at Sol Y Mar when they had the super bowl outside party below.....there were lots of people that we could see on the beach, watching the big screen...and we were watching them. But, as we are not football fans, and had had a big day, we simply closed our patio doors and went to bed. The master bedroom is closest to being almost right above where D.J. would be at Buccanner (or at that end of Greenhouse) and only one night during week did I faintly hear the music....If we were to leave any bathroom windows open, which are located at back of apartment villa,,,direcctly above Billy Folley Rd, we would hear more noise from traffic than anything else, or people talking, laughing when walking by, but with lovely AC we never had those windows open. Noise was "never" an issue at Sol Y Mar. We just love it there.
I found when hubby and I moved to La Terrasse there was much more noise in that area. Of course the jets landing and taking off, traffic, but Maho at night can be very loud. Again, we went out and about so didn't bother us, but usually back home by midnight.

Randy and Meg Young