I'd agree that the Vera Playa Club hotel is a bit of an anomoly - I really can't see the point of a "naturist hotel" which requires guests to be dressed a lot of the time. The nearby restaurants are in "Hotel Street" which is a bit of a grey area regarding naturism, and clothing is generally required.

The Vera Playa area generally, however, is very pleasant, very relaxed, very friendly. The apartment "urbanisations" (which are secure for good reasons) are mainly beautifully landscaped and have lovely swimming pools. Most of the apartment complexes close to the beach are naturist. Most of the roads around them are naturist too, so you can if you wish wander naked from your apartment to the beach and back. On the beach there are several beach bars where you can eat lunch naked (or indeed just enjoy a refreshing drink). My wife and I had a couple of weeks there in July, staying in a lovely apartment in the Bahia de Vera complex and, apart from putting on shorts and T-shirt to shop in the excellent local supermarket, I didn't need to dress the rest of the time.

The beach itself is very family-friendly, attracting many Spanish families in the summer. It's quiet and easy. Having visited many other naturist beaches in Spain, Vera Playa is certainly one of our favourites.