Hello all.
Doing the sleep aboard tonight and thought I’d share the following:
I used the new Moorings online provision page a week ago. spent $1g and everything I ordered was delivered- no problem.
It’s my wife, our 4 kids (ages 16,14, 12 & 9) and me on a new 46.3 mono.
We did something different this year in that we provisioned a la cart for breakfasts on board, lunches on board and lots of snacks and drinks/- Diet Cokes, Coke’s, Ting, juices, tons of water, Carib beer, Prosecco, Sancerre... BUT I ordered some Allen Bro’s burgers, pre-cooked ribs, pre-cooked short ribs, bacon-wrapped scallops and hot dogs for two nights of on board dinners- with some thick cut bacon tossed in just because. The Allen Bro’s arrived yesterday (frozen) and we checked a Yeti cooler bag on our flight from NY- still frozen solid when we boarded tonight. Also packed a can of Illy coffee. The preliminary itinerary:
Sat: Cooper
Sun: North Sound
Mom: North Sound
Tuesday: Anegada
Wed: Anegada
Thurs: Guana Island (one of our favorites)
Friday: Little Yost or CGB (kids love CGB)
Sat: Norman
Sunday: sad sail back to RT
The 2 days of built-in rest/flexibility (N. Sound/Anegada) allows for possible a Deadman’s Bay overnight anchorage if the winds/seas/inclinations agree).
Some may agree... some may disagree with this itinerary, but it’s all just variations of perfection.
Nothing better than the night before shoving off the dock- boat (beautiful boat- can’t believe how roomy a 46.3 can be) is stocked, gear is stowed.... 9 days of fun, sun, sailing and adventure ahead. Truly Blessed!
Wish us well!

Last edited by read33; 02/14/2020 11:29 PM.