First thread post, first bareboat charter, a couple questions up front then some details if you wish to read on...

Easter week - We were here in late July 2013 and had light wind and crowds. I expect April to have more of both. I have been reading about the mooring ball issues and the politics of BoatyBall. How can I gauge how difficult it will be to get a mooring (for me preferable to anchoring)? I have a BoatyBall account and know the 7AM score may or may not happen so I’m expecting to need to arrive earlier for FCFS balls or resort to backup mooring fields or anchorages.

Provisioning - We have planned to spend the night we arrive aboard. Should we expect provisions to arrive that day (Easter Sunday) or the next morning? Will OneMart or RiteWay be open Sunday and/or Monday?

Details/Itinerary:
Moorings 4500, 7 people, 5 nights plus first night aboard. Probably a la carte provisioning through Moorings for majority of list. Planning on breakfast, lunch and snacks, maybe a dinner or two on the boat.
Sun: arrive STT, taxi, ferry to Road Town Tortola, taxi to Moorings, chart briefing if possible, last minute provisioning, settle in
Mon: boat briefing, set out to Baths, Gorda Sound VG (Leverick, Prickly Pear, Biras?), snorkel Colquhoun reef
Tue: Anegada (preferred, conditions permitting) - never been here, but thinking beach, snorkel, lobster dinner, chill; OR Marina Cay/Trellis/Monkey Point area
Wed: Jost (Diamond Cay, Little Harbour or Great Harbour), bubbly pool, Foxy’s
Thu: White Bay, Soggy Dollar, sail to CGB, Quito’s or Myett’s
Fri: Indians, Norman Is (The Bight, Kelly’s Cove, Privateer Bay), the Caves, pirate’s restaurant, Willie T
Sat: sail back to base, taxi, ferry to Charlotte Amalie St Thomas, Windward Passage
Sun: taxi to STT, return to Buffalo NY