Originally Posted by Hotair
Yes, its easy to travel with frozen meat into the BVI’s we carried a Prime Tenderloin and Steaks with us 2 weeks ago and walked right through. Some will tell you to buy beef there, and most everything is available in the bigger markets. You likely won’t see anything that grades better than choice and most seems like select. If your looking for lamb or goat, buy it there... Freeze it hard, stock with dry ice the day before then top off with more dry ice before you leave. TSA says 5 pound limit on dry ice. Be sure you beat them to the punch and tell them five pounds in there. I carry in a YETi soft cooler and everything is still frozen hard when we get to the boat the next morning. Have fun!

Couldn't be more wrong. USDA Prime beef at Riteway. I buy it all the time. If you're bringing meat, leave the USDA label on and bring receipts in case you get a customs officer that wants to confirm value for duty purposes.

I would not suggest lying to TSA. 5 lbs should be enough dry ice. If it isn't, don't bring food.

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com