My wife and I (and all our crew) give ONB a big thumbs up! The channel approaching from Saba is extremely well marked. The moorings are well maintained and everyone at ONB was very welcoming. We moved over from Leverick Bay about mid-morning. While paying our $30 mooring fee at the marina office, Alexander gave me a brief orientation to the marina, informed me there was a free water taxi to Biras Creek, and arranged for a cab to meet us at BC for a trip to The Baths and Spanish Town. That evening we had a great Valentine's Day dinner at Nova. It was one of the highlights of our latest trip to the BVI!

ONB is a great stop for a relaxing day around the marina, restaurant, bar, and pool. Even with the trip to The Baths and a stop in Spanish Town we had time to relax once we were back at ONB before our 7:30 dinner reservation.

Again, Alexander was very, very helpful. He went out of his way to help us make arrangements for a nice day on Virgin Gorda. It was nice being treated so well when we were only "mooring ball guests".

When we're in the BVI on Ocean Song, ONB will now be a required stop.