Everyone has their favorites. Other than Club O, we don't go to Orient and spend the day any more, we just go to eat. So I don't know what each of their policies are on charging for chairs when you eat or drink there and whether you can bring a cooler. Especially with little ones, you might want to pick one of the places that allows coolers. I know that Club O beach (the nude part) allows coolers without any problem, and they do have food there, but you might not be interested in that. I don't honestly know whether anyone on Orient gives free chairs if you eat there or not. Most charge $20-$30 for two chairs and an umbrella, and many of them don't allow front row to the beach unless you pay $30. One or two of the real small places are open there on Orient now also. I might suggest that you might want to just head down the main road there in Orient Village and drive straight out to the beach and park and then walk the beach a bit. To your left will be Bikini, and just past that LaPlaya, Kakao much further down that way. To the right will be the small restaurants and then further on down, Club O. Since you're staying at a villa, you probably have chairs and umbrella there that you could bring to the beach if you want. If so, you could set up somewhere along the whole stretch of empty beach and have a huge stretch to yourself. Bring along a cooler and just eat from that, or send papa to go get lunch and bring it back. No bathrooms in that scenario though..

Carol Hill