I will try to keep this one short. The morning started with a breakfast at the new for us place, next door almost to Zee Best, called Reveil Matin. Lots of great choices, probably 20-30% more expensive than the Zee Best but food was very good and the portions were large enough to share- precisely what we did. The bill came in and I noticed a 15% service charge.
Now please I’m not discussing the gratuity customs here, so we paid what was on a bill and left. The waiter gave me a cold shoulder but that’s his problem.... not sure if we will be back, will see.
Went to the Karakter for the remaining of the beach time. Again, I was very surprised to see that most of the chairs were not taken and there wasn’t many people there by the time we got there- that was around 11am. Last year if you get there that late you wouldn’t be able to find a spot to park or even a chair to sit...
The whole day went by and we were thinking that they would get busy but no. I would say maybe half of the usual amount of people that we are used to see there over the years.
The food was good but the service was very slow. Probably because of not too many customers, they are running a skeleton crew...
Decided to go back to Tropicana for dinner. We got lucky again to find the parking spot close to the restaurant. The place was fairly busy today with two large groups having dinner. But the marina itself looks pathetic.... there was only one more restaurant open, none of the sore were opened either.... It looked dead.... But Tropicana never disappoints ! Food was awesome and service was top notch.

"Often Wrong, Never in Doubt"