Aggi--Here's the thing, I recognize that you are new here, but if you have been following this forum for a while, you would know that there ARE people out there on the net who PRETEND to be satisfied customers of an organization, just to get free advertising for their business. It happens all the time, across many forums. OR, the business involved promises the person a reduced rate if they promise to tout their services online.. And the pattern of those posts is to post --usually for the FIRST time---and only mention ONE specific thing about a trip to SXM (or somewhere else, wherever). And this happened exactly with those perameters with regard to the last post made regarding Touch of Handz on this forum. So, JD can be forgiven for being somewhat suspect with regard to your post. Surely you agree that someone involved with a business or someone who is getting a kickback to recommend a certain company or business should have their recommendation be looked at for what it is, an ad which is not being paid for?

If you had posted the restaurant info, beach, etc., in the first post, no one would have thought a thing about your post. It just seemed odd when the only thing you would care to mention after a trip to SXM, is a massage. I love me a good massage, and in fact have had Brian do a wonderful massage for me one time at Beachside Villas. But I would not make a post which mentions only that specific thing, regarding a trip to SXM. I do hope that you stick around and let us all know about your trips in the future.

Carol Hill