By at least 2 hours as of now. Anyone returning today via PHL will have the same or more delay leaving SXM. I just happen to be on this debacle today and found out before the gate agents in DAY knew about it. Had I found out 30 minutes earlier, I could have switched to CLT and not been delayed 2 hours+. The flight leaving PHL is delayed (and still on the ground) leaving BOS but this was known around 5:00 and is due to crew issues. The smart business thing to have done would be bring in another crew for the BOS-PHL leg or bring in another plane in PHL so as to not delay the 150 or so people who will be taking this flight to SXM and a like number returning. I am guessing the majority of passengers connecting via PHL on the return today will miss their connections and since this is NOT weather related, they need to lean on AA for compensation. What a poor excuse of an airline and customer service. Thanks to FlightAware as that is how I found out by tracking the incoming flight to PHL. AA did not have the delay in their system, but they do now.

J.D.