Here's what we faced last week traveling to-and-from St. Maarten. Customs & Immigration at PJIA asked my wife and I if we had travelled from Iran, China, or Italy in the past 14 days. We did not so our answers were 'no'. They did not take a temperature reading of our foreheads as they are supposedly doing on Martinique (according to some folks we met when out dining one night). When we left SXM a week later we were again asked if we had traveled to those countries when we checked-in with with Jet Blue to get our boarding passes. After that it was smooth sailing until we reached our departure gate when once again I got selected for random screening. They refer to this as random, but I seem to get selected at PJIA every year. Don't know why this keeps happening, but it was a minor inconvenience.

Customs and Immigration at Ft. Lauderdale airport took a full 90 minutes, and we noticed that many of the TSA staff now wearing face masks. Made on connecting flight to Buffalo easily (allows allow a minimum of 2 hours to clear immigration) and by far the two cleanest seats on that Jet Blue Airbus 320 were the two we sat in after my wife cleansed them from top-to-bottom with Clorox wipes. We believe we were fortunate to fit our SXM trip now, because who knows that future restrictions await.