Or a cash infusion from the taxpayer to cover idling cost of cruise ships and airlines.

As you know, Princess amongst others all belong under Carnival Cruise Corp. So the “good” news is they have a few big cruise mouths to feed with Carnival Corp, Royal Carib group, Norwegian.

It truly is a catastrophe that no business manager could have expected in my life time. It is worse than 9-11 right now because you aren't hunting for some bad guys with xrays and metal detectors. That is easy.

Some would argue, let the virus go and take its toll while keeping the trains/planes running. Most will survive.
I have lost the bubble. Is that what happened with H1N1? Others? I think this is different but is it? Is it worth devastating our entire way of life? 1% think so, 99% may nor in a few months.

This will be painful but we have to find a way to bounce back. There will be a toll during the get back to life phase. This is a measure to avoid a massive spike, but we cant stop all mini spikes that follow or the annual seasonal return.

Expect a massive demand for Corona Vaccine each year. That is what the world needs right now, vaccines.

Cant believe im writing this.

Delete it if it is crazy.