Well..............AA was down 5 minutes ago for me and now going haywire, or perhaps its my mind! Regardless, thx for this info as its important for another reason. My agent previously for the Villa we rent told me that they

would only reschedule. However under normal circumstances wouldn't mind, but at this stage feel more comfortable getting my money back(6K) as who know what the near future will bring. So I looked up my contract

and it states no refunds whatsoever except for Force Majeure, which includes if travel is affected(strikes, hurricanes floods etc plus airport closures(which I think this technically is) and they will make every effort to talk

with the owner to ask for a FULL refund, albeit not guaranteeing such. So just mentioning this for others who might be in a similar situation. I know AA wont give us a refund, perhaps though this will change but with the

trouble all airlines are in at present I doubt it. Just feel now that we should ourselves be in control of our finances and times we can travel as opposed to being dictated to during the uncertainty going on. I just dont feel

comfortable for example re-booking say for even May/June, so I have written to the Agent and will see what happens. I actually might not pay over half the amount mentioned(2.8K) which is due on my CC as the full

payment due to them at the end of this month or rather due to my CC Company. Not sure this is ethical to start with as built up a good relationship over the years with the Agent or appealing with the CC Company due to Force Majeure, but I'm no expert on this legally. Thoughts on this to the more experienced here?