You know I'm coming now to another way of thinking. A lot of us are in the same age group and anything can happen everyday left on this earth so why deny ourselves the pleasure. No good in the Bank or anywhere else these days. I do though think June is a little early, however July and November/Dec if prices are correct or even if they aren't but within reason, I will go FC(to avoid crowds) along with a bunch of wipes, small bottle sprays, masks(*a big stick to swipe people with) and just try and be sensible where ever we go. Had a trip planned to London for a month in early June, that does seem way to early being a big city. Just have to take extra precautions in hotels, no handshakes with anyone and I have a feeling that we are going to see many more people wearing masks in the next few months. Rotting away here at home, getting fat, (way too old before my time) and its got be coming soon to parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Cautiously, but with drinks in hand, beach in background, fly me baby! dance