Could be.

I’m laughing at all these ‘accommodations’ the airlines are making. They will TRY to keep those middle seats open. (Unless they need them...) They are waiving certain rules. (But usually with an expiration date of a month or two on the waivers.) You can pay anywhere from $39.00 to $89.00 to keep the center seat open but what about the ‘other’ seat. I wonder how they will work around that one. They are granting full refunds even on non-refundable tickets when they cancelled your flight. (But in most cases you have to fight for the refund even though DOT says they have to give it.)

IMHO, the airlines will only do what they are mandated to do or what works best for their bottom line. I get that. They’re a business and the bottom line is what matters.

I remember how they started charging for baggage - because the cost of fuel had spiraled out of sight. Did they rescind the baggage fees now that fuel is bottoming out? AA allowed you to up-grade your coach seats for a fee but they at least they gave you free alcoholic drinks in the bargain. Until they took that perk away, that is, and I wonder how soon they will reinstate it? And JB - widely known for their free checked bag? Until they changed their entire pricing plan and basically took that away, too along with raising their checked bag fees.

It’s all about the bottom line. I cant wait to hear how much relief money they will receive from the government but in the end.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."