|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,017
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
mgh
Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 263
Joined: July 2010
|
|
|
12 members (Caribman, Bob O, jeepers, SXMScubaman, mchirgwin, marksxm, DanS, caribmichael, Rumlover, mez, CarolinaSailor, 1 invisible),
1,036
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50 |
Because of Covid 19 mine and my wife’s sailing trip have been postponed till next year. Because of this her I will be able to sail by ourselves for 2 weeks. We have sailed the bvi 7 times. We are thinking about going to St. John for the 1st time. I would like some good anchorages that we could get to after clearing into the usvi. We are going the middle I’d April. Also we have talked about a sail to St Croix just for something different. I have zero info on St. Croix. Does a charter company allow this? And how hard is it to sail? And how are the Anchorage’s? Thanks. Clod
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|