Originally Posted by crmoores
Originally Posted by tpcook
The world has to move on. the BVI has to open up quickly. I live in Vero Beach and almost everything is back to normal. Folks are wearing masks in stores and that's about it.Covid 19 will be history very quickly as a disease but of course it has wrecked the world economy, so that will linger for a year or more. All of us need to take on a positive outlook and go back to a normal life.
While in the BVI Both Pam and I felt we were emotionally drained as life was very negative with constant warnings of doom and what we could not do. Once I left and came back to Vero Beach our attitude has completely changed and we are enjoying life again.

Still seeing new confirmed cases and we may see even more due to people backing off on the social distancing, etc...We in NYS are just starting to open low-risk activities in approved regions...smart IMHO...
No we are not going back to a normal life anytime soon I’m afraid...
Be safe...

Just to be clear, NO new confirmed cases in the BVI. I did see a report of a new case in St. Thomas but nothing in the BVI so far.

Some on topic news: beaches are now open until 5pm and curfew starts at 10pm. Scooters and motorcycles now prohibited 5pm - 5am (not on topic :-) ).

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com