Originally Posted by Jeannius
Originally Posted by TomB

I had to laugh Mike when you said I could not remember the name...
maybe you had the other punch ;(

Ah, that explains it!

Looking online now I can see from the location that I have indeed been there. Also Gwen's on the other coast. I remember Gwen's as I left pretty soon after arriving due to the miserable staff and poor service. That was probably 12-15 years ago so worth another visit for the location if nothing else.

Mike,

The times we have been there it has really never been crowded enough to worry about service or really did not care because we were going to be there for a while.

Sundays are great afternoons to be at the Dune Preserve - Bankie has Sunday School.
Local Players take the stage and Bankie normally joins them for a few songs.
I cannot take too much sun anymore so Janet hangs on the beach and I do the shade in the Dune Preserve.

I am not real fond of the monkey that hangs around, but it is has been awhile since I was there - maybe he is gone.

If you can, a great day to be on Anguilla is their Independence Day, which is May 30th.
I would definitely plan my next trip to be on AXA that day.
Just fun and a great sail race. Here are some shots from the day Anguilla eXcellent Adventure - Race Day

Last edited by TomB; 09/03/2020 02:28 PM.

“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés