David--as of now the BVIs are NOT open to tourists and it is very uncertain as to when they will be. Please read up in the BVI forum regarding that topic. Definitely not until at least November 1, and that is not at all certain they will reopen then.

As far as nudity in the BVI in general, on land it is illegal and not well tolerated at all. Except for your occasional deserted island, even topless is very much frowned upon, so I really don't think it's a terribly good choice for your search. For the most part, your nudity would be limited to on the boat and in the water in the immediate vicinity. Although I don't have a specific recommendation of a captain or boat for you, you could probably find what you want in St. Maarten, although right NOW, you can't visit the French side. You could also look somewhere around Guadelupe or Martinique. All of those would be much better places to look than the BVI. Europe would probably also be a good place to look, but I don't have any suggestions there either.

Right now, it's very difficult, figuring out where you can go... What about somewhere around Key West??

Carol Hill