Ok fine, so I'm biased because I own one.. Barring comparing the sailing ability to the big cats, the layout and storage of a 3 cabin owners version, like the 3900, well what can I say.. I think there is a lot of cases of little boat envy when they step down into the owners hull, see all the cupboard and cabinet and closet spaces, the flat floor, and then, the best head and shower layout of any. I may get salon envy on occasion when I step onto the big boats, but even there, the new boats with the walk through are loosing bench seating and storage for the isle out to the front, but when I go into the heads, I think, there is no way I'd give up the little boat. My wife wouldn't either. Ok, ok.. We're on a Sunsail 444 next time around, but still. These bigger charter boats sure would be nice in an owners configuration. I do like that forward seating.. Nice way to get to some shade, but would I trade it for smaller head and less storage.. I don't think so.
ok..start with the "you could use a smaller head" comments, as the head attached to my neck.

Morning coffee discussion time....