If you're planning an 8 or 12 day trip you my want to try booking two resorts instead of just one and one that you may like if you aren't looking for a fancy high end resort is the (N-resort)it's 24/7 nude and couples only, and only 15 minutes from the Montego bay airport and they have a very nice beach I might add. My wife and I were there in may for 13 days and had a very nice trip, but we aren't a very hard to please couple and to break up our time at the resort we took 3 daytime tours. May to July I would say is the best time to book this resort any other time may prove to be a little windy with it being on the north shore or maybe not. But there's very little beach traffic at this property and the Time and Place B&B/Bar just next door is nude-c/optional also. Mind you both of these resorts are a little like fancy beach front camping, but 5 days at N-resort could be a lot of fun. When we were there in May we saw maybe in a 12 hour time period 6am to 6pm maybe 1 or 2 beach walkers every 2 hours and security was always around, security and or resort staff were with in site every 5 to 8 minutes through out our stay. Great food and great service, the age group was 45 to 65 and this resort is rustic like club-orient but they have a very nice swimming pool with a slide and it's only 5ft deep.