Originally Posted by pony600
Is this a separate business from Rosie's and DaLeo's?

I don't have a definitive answer to your question but judging by the photo, it looks far enough down the beach towards the Cupecoy end of Mullet that I would guess it's a separate entity. But that is strictly MY GUESS.

A few years ago someone applied and may even have received a permit to rent jet skis on this beach and it met with tremendous opposition from islanders and vacationers alike and as far as I knew, the scheme fell by the wayside, as so many of us thought it should. Contaminating the air, the water and the space in general with noisy jet skis just didn't seem like a wise use of this particular beach.

Considering this is such a popular swimmers beach, both with beachside bathers and tour boat guests, I can't help but think the rental of boats - be they kayaks or otherwise, motorized or non - would be of major safety concern to swimmers on this beach. It's not as long as Orient or Great Bay and with the heavy population of swimmers, it would seem like even kayaks could be a safety concern.

Just my thoughts .....

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."