|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
16 members (SteveH, jazzgal, theden, ggffrr11, golda1, Kmon, Rover, rab, Jaybird, KDE12603, Colour1, Tom1947, Lucyann, S/Y Mockingbird, 2 invisible),
376
guests, and
143
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 234
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 234 |
So I think for the pick up of additional crew we've decided on anchoring at Water Island and sending a small landing party to Crown Bay Marina to pick up two people. The cruising guide mentions a dinghy dock to port.
My question is, will the new crew need someone to let them in? I remember in Red Hook, AYH required a key or for someone there to open the gate. Is there some place specific we should tell them to go so that we make sure we meet up ok? I'm pretty sure just saying "meet us at Crown Bay Marina" might not be specific enough.
Any thoughts?
Dave
S/V Tortuga Lagoon 46
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|