Hello All, We spent 9 nights on the French side in early October and had an awesome time! Just got home late last night from 8 nights in Aruba, which was also amazing. I thought that I would pass along a few observations about how the two islands differ in the way they are handling Covid. We found SXM to be pretty lax in mask use. About the same as here in Florida. Not many additional precautions were noticeable on the French side. Masks were used in the airport and in grocery stores. Everywhere else was very spotty. Aruba was completely different! Outside, and on the beaches, masks were not used. Everywhere else, mask use was mandatory. Additionally, you couldn't walk anywhere without seeing sanitizer dispensers. Most stores and restaurants would require you to sanitize before entering. A few places, like Madame Janette's Restaurant, would scan your temperature before letting you in. Also, there were non-stop cleaning crews everywhere, wiping down door handles, stair rails, counters, seats, even the Renaissance ferry boats that shuttle guests to the private island were sanitized between groups. The enhanced cleaning and sanitizing seemed to be consistent island-wide. I post this not to judge who is handling things right or wrong, but to allow you, island lovers, to make informed decisions.