Trying out the USVI exclusively in December for first time and need some help. From what I can gather, there are not many places to dine at night in many of the USVI overnight anchorages. Lots of great lunch options at day stops it appears so we may eat out for lunch and do dinners onboard instead. Was looking to confirm a couple of possibilities below that I had researched for overnights.

Honeymoon Bay - Dinghys Beach Bar and Grill

Christmas Cove - Pizza Pi for take out

Cruz Bay - option to Dinghy in around Lind Point for multiple options

Coral Bay area - several dining options but sounds as if it is difficult to find an overnight anchorage potentially due to a lot of private moorings. Anyone have a good suggestion for a good place to anchor near one of the restaurants there?

*Am I missing any other spots?

Now for the DIVING help. Which dive shops are best to get air fills quickly in the USVI? Admiralty? Coki? Red Hook? Low Key? Anyone have experience with these?
Also, we tend to keep dive tanks on board and do our own diving when possible. We are all advanced divers with Nitrox certifications. Anyone have any experience doing self guided dives at the following sites (i.e.mooring ball availability and ease of dive site in the setting of visiting for the first time):
-Carval Rock
-WIT shoal wreck
-Arches and Tunnels on Thatch
-Eagle Shoals
-Congo Cay
-Cow Rock

Lastly, we have sailed to Culebra previously and recent reports would suggest that CBP there is still allowing clearance of USVI vessels via CBP Roam App with COVID. Wanted to see if there had been any other recent accounts of any problems/successes with a clear in for a day or two to the SVI? I seem to remember as well that the USVI did not require a visit to USVI customs upon return from SVI. Is that accurate?

Thanks as always for any help!

Brett