Thoughts from Monday......

Monday night dinner at Spaghetti House in Jordan Village at Cupecoy.Beef carpaccio and linguine with clams - delish - both and very inexpensive. You need not spend a fortune to eat well on SXM. I mean, you can and we usually manage to, but it’s not the only option.

The mega-story building on the golf course at Mullet sticks out like a total sore thumb. Im sure, once finished, the condos will be beautiful and the views amazing but IMO. it’s really not what i need to see when making the first approach to the island........And again, I will say the same thing I’ve been saying for at least thirty of our almost fifty island years - before they build anymore of this type of construction - because you know they will - they NEED TO WORK ON THE OVERALL INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE ISLAND.

Amazed by all the building going on all over the Dutch side of the island and I still don’t understand how building permits were granted for some of these places.

Monday morning we were at the pool for a few hours and the surf just beyond the pool deck was very calm. We watched it change and become more volatile all afternoon. I’m wondering if that beautiful full moon has anything to do with the changes.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."