Fellow TTOLers, I come to you and request access to your vast knowledge.

My wife and I often like to get away in the winter to somewhere warm, and our destination of choice, Palm Springs, isn't warm enough. Last year we tried N Resort in Jamaica, and won't make that trek again.

Since we have a companion pass on Southwest Airlines, seems smart to head to Florida and give that a try, while not paying full airfare.

Where do you recommend we visit? We like a nice room, nice grounds, easy access to pool and restaurant. We're not drinkers, dancers or overly social on our vacations. Wife likes a good workout room, I enjoy some sort of activities other than just laying by the pool or beach. We likely would not leave the property during our visit, time in the sun is too valuable to dress and go sightseeing. We're probably looking at February or March, and I see that average highs are either side of 80 degrees those months.

I've done a search and looked at a few places that came up in the results, but if you don't mind I'd rather get some opinions on where to start based on what we're looking for.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas.