Sharing my testing/approval experience in case it is helpful to someone. My husband and I made our COVID test appointment through Project Beacon in the Boston area. It is a drive up PCR test that you can make an appointment for (though it seems harder these days to choose a specific slot as they seem to release them more slowly). Project Beacon testing is free to all residents of MA: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/regional-express-covid-19-testing-sites-in-massachusetts

I was tested yesterday at 2 pm (had to wait about 30 mins) and received my results electronically at 5 am today (notified via text and then able to print results from online portal). The results clearly list the lab and description of the test/method so I think are particularly suited for what sounds like the natural language processing that SXM is using. I submitted my EHAS form at 7 am this morning and was approved 5 minutes later! My husband had his test a little later so just submitted his form and waiting to see if he also gets approved. We leave this Saturday morning first thing direct out of Boston to SXM.

We plan to keep this trip simple - avoid any areas that seem crowded, eat outside, and enjoy the beach and sunshine. La Vista has been very helpful as well in making sure we prepared all our items for our arrival appropriately. Almost there - fingers crossed!