My wife also works in education and has much contact with college students and faculty. We are both hopeful that we'll get one of the vaccines the second half of January or early February, but state plans where we live are still not fully established. With three more manufacturers at the threshold of introducing their COVID-19 vaccines (Novavax, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson), things are progressing quite well. All three are presently in Phase III clinical trials and once approved that would bring the total of available vaccines up to five, and that should be more than enough to get wide scale vaccinations accomplished. It is my understanding that when you get a COVID-19 vaccine, you'll be issued a 'proof of vaccination' card that will list the date of your first inoculation along with the scheduled date of your second one. Once complete, you'll likely retain this card and the hope is that this will serve to clear up travel and entrance requirements any where you travel. I can't say for sure if you'll still need to show a COVID-19 test, but that would be a needless task IMO. Let's hope health officials on SXM see things this way.

Please note that the potential vaccines from AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson appear to require just a single injection. So, that would make things a bit simpler for many people.