Hi Carol, Eric & all TTOL members!! I just wanted to touch base after a long absence!! There are several whole owners at RP who rented other accommodations on island during the renovations & they will most likely be the ones moving back in the quickest. Bill & Elaine know several of them now from the Yacht Club so I am no longer the only whole owner they know from RPšŸ˜

Mike & I will not be headed down until this virus situation is a little better in both places. I personally do not want to fly yet & since I havenā€™t seen my place in almost 3 years there is no rush. I also have not been on island since August of 2019 (had a car accident, then revision surgery on my knee in early March & within 10 days of my surgery the virus took over) so I want to be able to visit all of my island people & I donā€™t feel safe doing that right now. I miss the island & everyone there & I will be back in 2021 but I just donā€™t know when yet.

I also miss all my ā€œoldā€ customers & I miss TTOL!! Since closing the business (I just beat Irma to it!!) & then having my home temporarily taken from me by Diamond I have been in a real funk. Hopefully my new home here in SC & getting back to RP will put an end to my funkiness!!!

Sharon
QueenofSXM