I am wondering at what point does USVI mooring areas just get filled up / overran? USVI I am sure is very popular now. But, the options on where to go are a bit limited vs BVI and not quite the same (love St John btw). Unless you can make the run down to St Croix as a part of the trip.

My observation is that both Boat and RV prices have been rising steadily for the last few years. Record sales from what I hear in both areas.

I bought a 31ft travel trailer new in March of 2020. I have already been offered what I paid for it (not including Tax and Service Plan) - but it isn't for sale. Between my family members (got two boys that are in 20s) we have 42 nights in that RV in 2020. Great purchase.

And, on purchases, my wife and I have wanted to get into that Mooring's ownership program for many years. We did finally buy a 514PC (not a Mooring's boat) just last month. It is in charter down in Tortola with Virgin Charters. I do not expect a very profitable 2021 with Covid, quarantine etc. But, optimistic that in 2022 we can see 7 day bareboat charters that make sense. And I think that once we get to that point BVI will be very busy and hopefully I won't be able to see my 514 as she will be booked. But, I am no fortune teller.

For 2021 - gonna try and get down as much as possible, and then some.