|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, 5 invisible),
384
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,884
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,884 |
Coco Blue is gone. The Blue people sold it. It is now called Revelry. I think the menu is similar, maybe not as extensive. Haven't eaten there, but the bar is nice.
I like XO, except it is so LOUD you can't hear your neighbor. And I forgot to say I love Fish Tails- especially the snapper native style. Yum.
Oh, yes, Senor Frogs is now in the Big Bambooz spot. There is a new burgers and beer place in the old Burrito Bay Deli space. There are rumors about the old Marina Market space- that it is going to be a cowboy bar, but that is total rumor.
[color:"red"]NUTMEG[/color] Today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|