Hello, all!

I thought I would repay the advice / kindness received here (at least a little.)

We are in the US and heading down this weekend. I have been following the discussion on the 120 hours versus 72 hours (from the US / Canada) with stressed interest. Since I am fortunate and have access to quick and inexpensive COVID testing, I thought I would test the 120 hour window (not to mention I have at least a half-dozen e-mail addresses I can play with in case I was denied.) I submitted in the 95-100 hour window.

Tested this morning, completed the form, uploaded the test results to the EHAS website, paid my $30 dollars and hit submit. I uploaded around 12:06CST. I received the "Authorization Pre-Approved" at 13:20CST. The approval has my departure date, airline info, name and passport info.. There is no information on the form indicating test date, etc.. One less thing to worry about now (thank the gods!)

Your experience may be different (insert additional disclaimers here.)

I will be testing again within the 72 hour window in the off chance my residence manager on the French side requests the 72 hour documentation.

Warmly,
S&M