UPDATE

Ok - just got the first two approvals and I think the others should follow

What did I learn?

Generic / basic test results with only the date and 'negative' will not fly. There seems to be no standard on the results either, depends on the health care provider / system as to what the standard results contain.

We are dealing with two different clinics. After several calls to each - we were able to get more detailed results that contains:
Location of Test
Name of facility
date of test
type of test
test results
source (nasal)

One clinic basically hand wrote a letter. The other clinic we had to get in touch someone in medical records to provide a better detailed result print out.

Advice: Just be prepared to contact the clinic directly if the test results you are given are not detailed. And, do this before submitting into the BVI Gateway. Clearing this up on the day your fly is a bit stressful (understatement)

And I can say this for sure. Henrietta from the BVI Ministry of Health has been awesome to communicate with (I did through Amanda at Virgin Charters) and Henrietta was even cc'd on the email to the Clinic Records Dept. Definitely going out of her way to get 'outside' of the BVI Gateway to assist!!

i owe Henrietta and Amanda at VCY several drinks

BVI Bound later today - almost official

Will