Day 14 1/2 - Last day - one last breakfast of croissants(Chocolate and Almond). A few sprinkles in area gave us a partial rainbow. Easy packing, just throw everything in the suitcases and squeeze them shut. Only forgot my computer charger. Luckily I have a spare at home. I can use it till I arrange its return to St Louis or its extended vacation in SXM till next year. Final lunch, like so many, was at SMYC. Turkey Club with fries which were, I thought, much better than the standard ones. By chance Brian was there and got to mention that to him in person. Airport was almost empty. AA representative was checking people before they got to ticket window. Wanted to see our passports and covid test results. Got tickets, checked bags, walked the path to the ticket checker, then to TSA, then onto Immigration. Only one family of four ahead of us the whole walk. Granted it was a Thursday, not weekend traffic. Plane was perhaps a quarter filled. Got to Charlotte early. Very few in Customs and Immigration lines. Rechecked bags, rescreened by TSA, got pulled out while they checked my "Magic Spice" jars from Juggie. Passed, onto gate. Most people we'd seen in a long while. Charlotte to St Louis plane was 737-800 and was 75% filled.
Got home by 10:30pm CST. COLD in St Louis with a little snow on ground. Forecast for -1 and 0 degrees the next few nights with more snow on Sunday night. .......Didn't plan that right!
BUT have booked my week at Maison Mazu for next February. Always helps to have something booked.
Great trip,.......just too short.

Attached Files DSCN2052.JPGDSCN2053.JPGDSCN2054.JPGDSCN2056.JPGDSCN2057.JPGDSCN2059.JPG

Next SXM visit -November 2023. Also January 2024.