We had a somewhat squally day in Great Harbor. Went to the health center this morning to make an appointment for tomorrow morning's exit covid test.
I had a few drinks at Foxy's... I was the only customer there and I can sense that they are very much ready for things to pick up again.

I also had a personal learning experience... yesterday we picked up a BB to conserve cash and I got a text from a guy I know on another boat that a "scammer" was trying to collect mooring fees from people on Boaty Balls. I believed it and when a guy showed up asking to see my receipt I sent him away with harsh language that I very much came to regret.

Turns out that it was a legit attempt to verify that moorings had been paid. In better times they just don't bother with it, since squatters would probably be outed by later arriving legitimate reservation holders.

I was grateful that I still got a chance to apologize for my rude behavior, but certainly learned a lesson in credulity and civility that I hope I won't soon forget.

M4000 "Lio Kai"