Thank you for the pinned post! Very helpful! Some remaining "on the ground (water)" questions - I'm scouring this & FB posts & sometimes it gets conflicting & confusing (though I'm sure experiences have been different):

Exit testing - I see VG, Tortola, & JVD on the list - thought I heard Anegada as well? Is the exit test info (email address & phone numbers) only for exit testing in Tortola? I keep reading about people making their own appointments the day before by visiting the clinics at some of the other locations. Just trying to be sure for the itinerary's sake...

Restaurants - reports are sometimes conflicting about what is open & closed - understandable given what was open in early Jan may have closed. Are there any that at least by this point are certainly open (not looking for guarantees ;-) )? Any that are new finds worth visiting once we are allowed to mingle?

Quarantine anchorages - preferences? Any found to be great snorkeling while under quarantine? There seems to be conflicting reports about whether you can visit the beach or not - any experience with that? Sounds like some charters are saying "yes" & some "no" - the update map says "landfall prohibited" at certain anchorages which implies that it is NOT prohibited in others?

I hear tales of contactless food delivery to Q vessels - has this been found to be true?

Anything you'd consider a "must" after quarantine is over given the light crowds?

Thank you all!!