Thanks to a post by Beachlovers84, we learned that the Red Cross is doing drive through Covid testing on the French side. While they open at 9, we just went there and they were very nice, but explained if we wanted the antigen test- which the US will accept, they do not start that testing till 11. The Red Cross area is just to the South of SMEC building, and it seems pretty well organized, they have drive through tents, and they wanted to make sure we had the timing right. The CDC says you must have the test no more than 3 days before the flight https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/testing-international-air-travelers.html The Red Cross thought that meant within 3 days of the flight and said they thought we were too early, but the example on the CDC website says that if the flight is at 1 pm Friday, the US will accept a test taken on Tuesday or any day thereafter. The Red Cross said it was up to us, and so we are going back today to get it out of the way. For those that want to use Bio Poie - I filled out forms for my wife and I on Sunday, and got an email saying I would hear back, but have not heard back yet.