|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,069
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
|
|
|
10 members (Fraser, KDE12603, Kmon, lovemysxm, calle313, golda1, Mikel, 3 invisible),
363
guests, and
172
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,198
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,198 |
If you are only laying your head down and then getting up and headed to paradise...does it matter? (my opinion...to each his/her own)....we are staying there in May...I read the reviews online and they truly are mixed. However, the reviews point toward booking certain floors for various reasons...I followed that advice knowing I could sleep almost anywhere for just one night for the convenience of waking up right in the airport to fly out the next day. (I already booked the room)
https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20220331/e/USVI+and+BVI/dt/0/k/05ce/event.png
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|