|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
11 members (bran, 706jim, RickG, anet_scot, dandemiller, lbksxm, NumberCruncher, benjamin, 3 invisible),
447
guests, and
365
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
I am going to Hawaii in the fall and I have only found one charter option, Tradewinds. I am thinking tis is long haul blue water sails between Islands and not for the faint of heart? I am game but my husband can get sea sick pretty easily . Can anyone confirm my hunch?
Last edited by toast; 03/15/2021 07:34 AM.
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Hawaii
|
toast
|
03/15/2021 11:33 AM
|
|
|
|
|
|