Just wanting some general feedback here. Are most people finding that their Covid tests for travel are NOT covered by insurance? I'm talking about the ones taken PRE-travel, not ones on SXM. I have zero expectation that test costs outside the US will be covered. We have Medicare and a supplement. I called the supplement people and the person I talked to didn't have the faintest clue. It seems that the website info on most sites seems to say they will submit to insurance for you, but probably it won't be covered.

I have tried to call the various labs, but am having a really hard time getting anyone to actually answer a phone call with regard to this question, but it seems to be the case that probably it will not be covered. That is OK, but just wanting some confirmation, as far as what most people are experiencing. Definitely plan on taking cost into consideration---along with how long results take--when booking a lab.

It seems that here in Florida they are running free testing sites, even for travel, but there are none within 1.5 hours of here.

Carol Hill